MY SEPTEMBER 2011 SELECTIONS
Beauty Fix is a sampling program by Dermstore.com, which offers a unique range of cosmetic brands. I’ve been a Beauty Fix member for almost 2 years and while it has a few flaws, its still a magnificent deal. This season I was happy to see a few more viable makeup offerings, including glittery liners, bronzing creams and shimmering cream shadows. There was also a lip plumper and several hair care products I thought were worth checking out.
For $49.99, my Fix this season is valued at $248.50 (I looked up each price) – which means I saved almost 80%. Granted, there are a few products that I might not have tried if I had to purchase them separately, but that’s the whole point of the program. Its a great way for beauty addicts like me to literally get their fix without dropping several hundred dollars just to satisfy my curiosity. You also get a $25 code toward a $50 purchase on Dermstore.com if you review 2 products – so you can also save on something else you’ve been wanting to try.
Here’s what I picked for my Fix:
1. Nick Chavez Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze 8oz. ($18 value)
2. Nick Chavex Angel Drops 2oz. ($19)
3. Pop Beauty Glitz Blitz in Black Blitz ($15)
4. Dermaquest Skin Vitalight 2oz. ($63)
5. Murad Hybrids Absolute Bronzing Boost SPF 15 1oz. ($38)
6. SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System ($55)
7. EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Conditioner ($25)
8. Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Brown Silk ($15.50)