FEBRUARY 2012 - SPECIAL
VALENTINE'SHEART MONTH EDITION
←LOVELY BUY – Stila Love at First Blush Set ($20 – $41 Value, sephora.com).
If it Valentine’s Day were Christmas, I would be the Grinch in all my Dior Waterlily green glory. I see no romance in buying a dozen overpriced roses and being stuffed into a restaurant desperate to make its monthly quota in one Godiva coated swoop. February is also Heart Month – which promotes heart healthy practices like regular exercise and good nutrition.
My message this month, lovely readers, is to take it one step further and learn how to save a life using CPR and an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). All you have to do is Call 911 and Push HARD and FAST. Doing CPR and using an AED is easier than doing a smokey eye – and literally could mean the difference between life and death if someone has a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
For more information and to check out where I work during the day – visit AEDInstitute.com and have a Happy, Healthy Heart Month (and for life!).
Jenn Suzuki, Cosmetic Monster (and CPR Certified)
- Luminaze Catalytic Skin Tone Illuminator & Elure Advanced Lightening Lotion Review & Results
- Bobbi Brown Neons & Nudes Collection + How to Wear Brights
- Estee Lauder Ultimate Precious Collection (Travel Exclusive)
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Hydrating Foam Cleanser & Ultimate Lifting Lotion
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes
- Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Grege vs. Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Attitude | Luxe vs. Drugstore Dupe
Bobbi Brown’s Rose Gold Collection features one of her classic and best selling eye shadows – Rose Gold Shimmer Wash. This lovely and romantic collection features 2 new Shimmer Brick Compacts in Rose Gold and Wild Rose; Rich Lip Color ($23) in Pink Peony, Beige Gold, Lilac, Miami Coral, Nude Rose and Wild Rose; and Rich Color Gloss($23) in Angel Pink, Pink Cocoa, Pink Gold and Pink Sorbet.
I’m normally not a sucker for pretty packaging – and this gorgeous palette not only has a cool gypsy quilted design, but 6 versatile and equally lovely baked shadows in Lagoon Green, Vegetal Green, Beige, Parma Purple, Brown and Coral.
The collection also has a La Bohème Aqua Eyes liner in Gypsy ($18)-a matte dark brown that my sister, best friend and I have been waiting for!! I may also pick up the Bohème Rouge Artist Natural ($19) lip color which also has a glorious limited edition floral packaging.