My Bucket List
I’ve heard of this term for several years now and found the concept a little silly. You need a list to remind you what you want to do in your lifetime? Would you feel incomplete if you didn’t succeed? How realistic is it to go around the world in a hot air balloon? I suppose if you approach the idea with starry eyes and a touch of reality – a list serving as reminders of what you HOPE for your life isn’t a bad thing.
So here is my list. Its short, sweet and not terribly inventive. They are things I am capable of achieving (except for #10 – which includes other people).
1. Get Kipapa Elementary an AED.
2. Take my kids to Disneyland in 2014.
3. Pay off all credit cards and loans in 2.5 years.
4. Open Roth IRA.
5. Lose 5 pounds.
6. Run Great Aloha Run with <12:19 minute miles.
7. Visit New York and Europe at least once in my lifetime.
8. Write a children’s book (published or not).
9. Eat at 4 new restaurants this year (2014)
10. See my friends socially at least once a month.
I’m putting my list out there. What’s on your list?? Any ideas??
Image Source: freedigitalphotos.net