My Purium Transformation Cleanse Part One: The System
**Disclaimer: I am NOT a Purium distributor and will NOT get any compensation for purchases made from this review. There are no affiliate links in this post. Any links will take you directly to the Purium website. The code provided is from the person who sold me the system. This is an unbiased review. Now let’s get to it.
David Sandoval’s 10-Day Celebrity Transformation Cleanse is a 10 day (obviously) system that resets your metabolism, breaks your addition to sugar & junk food, detoxes your body, cleanses your digestive tract and in the process, you’ll lose 5-20 pounds.
Part One: The System of the Purium 10-Day Transformation Cleanse Review will give you a brief overview of the system and what to expect. No sales pitch here.
If you do a Purium review search, you’ll see lots of glowing testimonials from those who have done the cleanse. Lots of these glowing testimonials come from people who are independent distributors – so what are they going to say? What aren’t they going to say? This is going to be a no-holds barred review – because I personally normally question the validity of the claims put forth by these distributor run companies or any time money and commission is involved. I did my research and looked over ingredient lists. I dropped my money, threw away the candy and rolled up my sleeves. Let’s do this.
PRICE: I paid $244.95 (includes Hawaii shipping and $50 off) for the Cleanse. So it’s costing me about $24.50 per day – which isn’t bad if you eat out all the time. It includes:
Some of the products will only last the 10 days – you will have leftovers (Apothe-Cherry – 6 servings left, Fiber Blend – 20 servings left). Oddly the Ionic Elements has 25 servings – but you need 30. I’m sure it will stretch so you don’t run out. I didn’t need the gym bag (really?) or tape measure – but I suppose not everyone has a tape measure at their disposal.
You may want to get a medium sized insulated bag that will fit 2-3 16oz. bottles of water, shaker bottles, small containers for your Flex Foods (keep these handy at all times – trust me), your powders and Ionic Elements. If you need to do multiple shakes and only have one bottle – you may want to get one of the baby formula containers that holds multiple doses. Luckily I live about 5 minutes away from work, so I just come home for shake #2. Otherwise you can just add the powder to a dry shaker and add water and Ionic Elements later.
SCHEDULE: This is what you get to “eat” for 10 days. You essentially drink something or take pills every 2 hours or so.
7am (5) Master Aminos & 18 oz. water
9 am Power Shake in 12-18 oz. water w/ 20 drops Ionic Elements
11:30 am (5) Master Aminos & 18 oz. water
2 pm Power Shake in 12-18 oz. water w/ 20 drops Ionic Elements
4 pm (5) Master Aminos & 18 oz. water
6:30 pm Power Shake in 12-18 oz. water w/ 20 drops Ionic Elements
8 pm Daily Fiber Blend in 6-8 oz. water
9:30 pm Apothe-Cherry in 6-8 oz. water
FLEX FOODS (Up to 3 per day as needed):
• 1 Organic apple
• Half a large avocado (or 1 small)
• 1 c Watermelon or organic berries
• Organic cucumber (w/ sea salt & cayenne)
There’s also other warm vegetables, beverages (like 8oz. unsweetened almond milk) and vegetable broth (I’m assuming organic and free of MSG). Apples and cucumbers are my saviors.
TIP: Cut up 1/2 apple and 1/2 cucumber (I add Alaea salt and cayenne – its yummy) and put them in a double sided container. Then you have sweet, salty and crunchy in one place. I’ll probably still do this going forward. Organic is better because its free of pesticides so its easier on your body – but if you can’t find any, fresh is still better than cheating.
Here’s some other tips to help you succeed:
• Use social media. Post your Purium status on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You’ll be surprised how many people have already done it and will give you encouragement. Plus, who wants to publicly say they couldn’t go 10 days? If you decide to do it as a business, it will also help you get new customers and referrals.
• Paint your own nails or give yourself a facial – it helps you stay occupied and its impossible to eat with wet nails and a face mask. I plan on spending a lot of time playing Plants vs. Zombies 2.
• Keep looking at your before photos. I’m not doing this to just lose weight – but I was a little shocked at my before pics. Good reality check. I hope the 10 pounds I plan on losing aren’t the 10 pounds the camera adds. LOL.
• Buy a few more shaker bottles if you don’t already have them. When I went out with my family I had my Power Shake in one and the Daily Fiber Blend in the other + several bottles of water + 1/2 cut apple. Just remind yourself its only for 10 days – even when they’re eating pizza and ice cream in front of you.
• Set alarms for each time you have to drink/take something. Label each alarm with what you need.
For more information about Purium products – visit their website: puriumcorp.com
Visit mypuriumgift.com and you can also save $50 on your first order (on a system or individual products) with code: GETYOURHEALTHYBACK808
**Reminder – I am not a Purium distributor. The code listed is for the person I bought my Purium from.